1.13.2018

Let's MARCH

myself, Jann and Carole at the Womens March on Washington 2017
 Just about this time a year ago we (all women) made history, it felt good to participate in democracy. If you didn’t march last year, you have another chance, if you are not happy with what is happening with your government it’s your right!
Get your friends together and make your voices louder, bring your signs, get your message out there and don’t worry, each city will have their own march - check with www.womensmarch.com for marching locations - this years march is about getting out the vote!
Womens March is January 20th - see locations in your city - larger Marches are expected in Washington DC and New York City.
Las Vegas March is January 21st
If you want a fistacon t-shirt we have some on the website, or just get a white t-shirt and write your own message on there!


Funny enough, it’s also the anniversary of making my necklaces... previous to the march I was making them for friends and family, then I brought them with me to the march. I made a few necklaces for everyone (we had a bus of 50 people) and found that it was all about the power - amplifying our power from within. This was when I realized that it wasn’t just me who needed this... we all do! Maybe it's because until I'm are comfortable with power I need a reminder of how powerful I am, of keeping my strength, and growing it. My crystals are not the answer but they help me to remember, every day!



use code: ‘power’ for 25% off my crystal necklaces

I’m making more, to bring with me, so adding new pieces every day! I hope you can place your order and get your piece in time for your march! Or just take this opportunity to get yourself a crystal that you have been looking at... I have a renewed stash of crystals, my favorite part is finding crystals to make the necklaces with - so if you are not seeing what you want please drop me an email and I will make anything you need!


I took my new stock of crystals down to the ocean at sunrise this morning and did a nice mediation and laid them out in the water to take in the clean ocean water. They are in the sun and will take in the moon in the clear sky tonight. It's my happy place. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make these lovely pieces.

click here to see my current stock or email me if you want something in particular.